In 2001, the Board of Directors of The Society for Georgia Archaeology (SGA) created a permanent Endowment Fund. The primary purpose of this fund is to create and build a sustainable source of funding for projects that will continue SGA’s mission as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization promoting archaeological preservation, research, and public education.
Gifts from members and interested donors will permit the Society to become entirely self-sufficient. No gift is insignificant, and any contribution will be appreciated and utilized.
All contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent provided by law. Please send your check to:
The Society for Georgia Archaeology
P.O. Box 693
Athens, GA 30603
Thank you for making a difference! Together we can save Georgia’s past!
These articles on the SGA website discuss the Endowment Fund and chronicle the Fund’s projects and generous donors:
- Remember SGA in year-end giving
- Today is “Georgia Gives Day”
- Support the SGA’s endeavors: Support the Endowment Fund
- Second donation gratefully received from Lacy Foundation
- The SGA’s Endowment Fund wants you!
- November 28, 2011
- Fall 2011 SGA meeting, auction, and festivities
- Coosawattee Foundation issues challenge grant for SGA’s Endowment Fund
- A gift that keeps giving
- SGA Endowment Fund contributors
- Fall-Winter 2009 issue of The Profile downloadable
- The Perfect Gift
- In difficult economic times, we thank you
- The busy Christmas shopper
- The Endowment, an unexpected opportunity for insight
- Obituary: Fred Scheidler (1947-2008)
- In honor and in honorariums
- SGA Endowment Fund surpasses $20,000!
- Endowment Fund supports first project!
- With much thanks
- A message from Winston Churchill
- How to disperse a mob and other endowment lessons